Also, unless there's some set date that you MUST have the build completed physically, you might not want to cling to that "now" when you get out in the real and discover that, more than likely, a number of modules you're looking at are not in stock
-- Lugia
Sorry i wasn't clear at all? English is not my langage so i can be a bit approximative aha. I've a concert instalation project booked on midle of january and i want to rehearse intensively on my modular with my other instrument before.I want to avoid wasting money by taking the time with myself, the forum to choose the modules well, i also try them live in shop. ANNNND the idea is of course not to have a full perfect and definitive eurorack at that moment. This Is not my philosophy, for sure not my budget
My idea is to buy at least a 6u case, and occupy just the first floor,half of the place, with versatile and good module. And after litle by litle, experimentation after experimentation buying new modules. Thats why im interested in versatil module, but also kind of specfiic, unic, with the potentiality of going into complexity but also friendly module that are not super harsh to begginer to understand. I forgot to mention, but i live in Paris, close to the wonderfull modularsquare shop. So i also make a combination between my instinct, the forum and the precious advise and product available at modularesquare shop :) ( i want to support local shop ^^ ). I Will go there regularry and talk with the wonderfull staff to be sure to start with an inteligent instrument :)
Do you think than my instrument as it is with you're updated feedback is a good starting point or it still miss something to be enough for begining experimentation ? I update the image with your recomendations