• "Seq. switch because I've heard people say they're important" -> that's not a good reason to buy any module IMHO.
    -- toodee

Damn straight! Whenever you see someone pushing a given module, the CORRECT response would be to ask them "why?". And if you get word salad or groundless superlatives or "I dunno"...flee!!! This is why, when I do a build and add/change modules, I try to explain in a sentence or two why the change would work better.

Now, as for "generative"...this little 2 x 60 isn't going to cut it, mainly because generative work requires quite a few different modulation sources, the ability of the system to "reconfigure" itself somewhat, and the ability to have several different signal paths that can be crossfaded/morphed/et al. It's worth noting that the very first piece that we'd recognize as "generative" ("Ideas of Motion at Bolton Landing" (1971), Joel Chadabe) was generated on THIS: https://modularsynthesis.com/moog/cems/cems.htm Now, sure, we have smaller form factors and functionally-denser modules these days...but you're still talking about a build that yours above isn't anywhere close to. Gotta second toodee's suggestion here: take some TIME to sit back and research this carefully. If you want to do generative, then look up generative builds by experienced synthesists...there's plenty on here. And also keep in mind that the first technically-"successful" generative synthesis thing was Sseyo's KOAN, which Brian Eno did a number of things in. It also ran on a computer, not hardware, so being able to hit HIS mark on this will either require that, or one hellacious build in hardware. Not saying it's impossible...just that you'll need to proceed slowly and carefully, and be cognizant of not just which modules go in, but how the modules synergize to create cohesive subsystems.