I don't know, man... 10 buffered mults? Two Pam's?
The folks that commented before are definitely pointing you in the right direction, especially for a case this size. Everyone is going to do this modular thing differently, for sure, but I can't imagine this is the best use of the limited space you are giving yourself. Are you planning on using the PNWs as your main sequencer, or do you have something external to sequence pitch more effectively?
I'm not a Maths disciple, but since you brought it up twice, it is excellent as Jim said for grasping and accessing the fundamentals of MODULAR synthesis. You may have years of experience with synthesis, but trying to cram all of the functionality of a fixed architecture synth into the small euro case you have selected is very difficult (impossible?), hence the Maths love. Need a mixer? Need a subharmonic generator? Need to attenuvert four different envelopes? Need a basic logic function? Need to create a weird shifting bouncing ball envelope? Maths... It doesn't have to be a complex signal chain. It just gives you all of the stuff you are ultimately going to need more than 10 buffered mults.
The PanMix is euro level. You probably won't need an external output module.
Have fun and good luck!

-- farkas

Forget the mults - bloody hell :-D

Version 1.2

ModularGrid Rack

Mults are gone, Freak is gone, 8HP of space to grow into.

Erm, I'm confused. Either you miss-typed or I'm missing something. The PanMix IS Euro level? Surely that means I DO need a drop it down to line level before hitting external gear. No? That was the idea behind the PAnMix and Cockpit combo. My intention was to use the PanMix to for things that don't need to be panned hard left and right by default (eg Rample and Plaits) and then use the Cockpit as a stereo summing mixer for all the effects.

Assuming I'm right about the PanMix, really, between it, the Cockpit (plugged into the Intellijel case output and the additional Mosaic output, the routing options are very flexible.

For all conventional sequencing duties I have a Keystep Pro. I have a Keylab MkII for control and expression purposes. I also have a midi foot pedal by DataLooper that I plan to plug into the Intellijel case midi input. Had I mentioned that before this case might have made a little more sense haha :-)

The two PAms and the O_C are there solely to create and mess around with tempo-locked gates and pitch-quantised self-modulating modulation sources - many of which will be required bring this case to life. If you factor in the number of modules in this case that require clock and pitch and time locked CV and gates, my choice of modulation sources makes sense

... I reckon anyway :-)