First up, if you've got something in there (and you do) that already has its own case and its own power, put it back in those. Right now, you've got 190 hp covered in these...and that's not only an expensive way to case these, it's killing the room you need for the actual modules. Once you take these out, you'll first of all want to toss all of the 2 hp and 3 hp stuff...those controls are way too fussy, plus when you put several of them together, you wind up with a situation where you need fingers like chopsticks to fit in between the knobs. Get 'em out of there and go with larger versions of the same circuit but with far better ergonomics.

Also, there's a lot of on-panel power supplies. Not only am I wondering why/how these are set up this way, I would suggest that you go with something a LOT heftier if there's a question about current supply. One suggestion, which will certainly result in more than ample amperage, is this: https://www.modulargrid.net/e/trogotronic-m-15 . With 5000 mA on both 12s and 1000 mA on the +5, there'll be literally NO normal way to overdraw it if this rig is split into two cabs. Just get two of these, stick 'em in each cab, and rest easy. If you can't find these in retail, check with Trogotronic directly. Also, a majorly overspecced supply like this will run very cool at a lower current draw, and given that heat is definitely an enemy of synthesizers, you want that.

The workflow on this, also, has some odd things about it. The build really has this "stuff thrown in a box" feel, and there's no clear logic to the layout. This setup might look cool, but to me it just looks like it'd be a total bitch to patch up anything useful in here. And that's important; if you want a modular that plays well, you want it set up so that anyone with a passing knowledge of synths can make sense of what functions are where. This makes it far more intuitive for you.

I would work on this...but I can't tell what reaction you'll have if I do, as there'll be a lot of stuff that I'd yank in deference to factors such as ergonomics and functionality, and I'm not sure I'd want to dive into a situation like that. It's a big build, and it's got problems, but it's a level of work that I wouldn't want to do if I'm going to get a lot of snark and static about the changes. That seems to happen more as of late, and I'm tired of doing several hours of work only to have someone rip me some new orifices because [INSERT RATIONALE HERE].