Hey everyone,

Thought I'd provide a little update with how everything is going. Am having an absolute blast at the moment, but I can also see why everyone has been hammering the need for more utilities - so thought I'd see what recommendations you have for next modules to consider when the time comes.

Here's my current setup:

ModularGrid Rack

I'm not in any rush, but have been thinking about investing in a vpm.de Euclidean Circles to sequence the Squid with, as I find myself using a lot of the Pam's outputs for this, which I could probably put to better use elsewhere.

Keen to know what everyone suggests for the more ambient stuff I'm wanting to explore. Something like a Batumi/Stages, an attenuverter/attenuator and some mults perhaps? Maybe even a dedicated quantizer so I could free up the uO_c for other things even?

Also I did have a question regarding the the A-138s stereo mixer that @Lugia recommended for summing the Salmple outputs. What would the benefits of doing this be? Couldn't I just use the mix out like I currently am, or am I missing something?

Thanks!