how are you integrating these into your Eurorack setup and/or broader setup? I love pedals too, but haven't yet integrated them in my Eurorack chain and/or DAW chain, it would be great to make that linkage.
-- nickgreenberg

I've used "open architecture" for decades now. With this, everything comes into 1/4" patchbays where all of the signal routings get set up. I keep a pair of stompbox P/Ss (Kokko, also available branded as Flanger) by the desk, one for the left patchbay, the other on the right. With this, I can insert stompboxes at will into whatever signal path I like, either during tracking, mixing, or as some oddball sidechain. There's also some "big pedals" by the patchbays...input side has a Korg X-911 "guitar" synth and an E-H Hog2, effects side has a Fulltone Supa-Trem2, Palmer Timepressor, Jomox T-Resonator II, and an E-H Flanger Hoax (a variation on the venerable Mutron Biphase).

It's also worth noting that this architecture was decided on as a result of a visit I made to Syracuse's electronic music studio in the early 1990s...the earliest of which was designed and set up by Dr. Bob himself. And if Bob Moog says this sort of architecture works...well, are YOU gonna question his decision?