Okay

Based on Lugia's suggestions I made this.

I reinstated some of the modules from my V1 (eg the DOT and Scales). Yeeees - I know their functions are duplicated elsewhere, but I really really really... really really want to have their specific functions easily to hand. Also it means that if for some reason I find myself without the Arturia Keystep, I still have CV and gate sequencers available.

I swapped out Lugia's suggested filter and oscillators for things that suit my own taste. Taking Lugia's lesson about 'multifunctionality' though, I was able to combine his wavefolder idea with the oscillator modules and at the same time shrink the footprint, thereby making room for a 3rd. I also added a CP3 style mixer. Groooovy!

I swapped many of Lugia's suggested modules with smaller ones with similar or identical functionality. I ditched the Intellijel FX and reinstated my proposed open-ended line level IO. On paper at least, this should function either an extra output bus or FX pedal board loop. I don't know why you guys were so against it haha. Am I missing something? :-P

I found a really cool little master mixer by Endorphin.es to replace the one suggested by Lugia. It connects directly to the Intellijel case's direct outputs on the back. I know the Endorphin.es mixer is totally different to Lugia's suggested one functionally speaking but I think the space gained has paid dividends.

My Concerns/niggles:

• Now is that there is no basic dedicated effects on board. If I want a boring old delay or reverb I'll have to add it down stream or bring it in through the effects loop at the top.

• The CP3 mixer and Nano filter are mono. If I could find solution that does a similar job in stereo, I'd have two fully fledged stereo buses - which would be far more flexible.

• Kinks is taking up a lot of space for the sake of a single min/max gate. If could magically combine the Divkid S+H module with Kinks I'd do it. Any ideas?

• The Omsonic panning mixer is the only uneven HP module so I've got 1 HP of space going to waste. Doh!!! :-P

Thoughts and advice most welcome please

Thanks

x