depends - if you have a mixer, possibly not - otherwise you may want to check out the ALM HPO - which is just a headphone output
-- JimHowell1970

I've got an Allen & Heath ZED-16 FX mixer lying around that I could use. Would that work or would I still need the output module? Also I think this mixer is a bit overkill for my setup. Would you happen to know any other mixers as a replacement for the Eurorack, 0-Coast and DT/DN?

I'd keep and use the mixer you have - if you have the space for it - especially as it has effects and headphones and will cope with eurorack and 0-coast and dt/dn + room for expansion

you almost definitely don't need the output module, but it's a bit try it and see - might need some attenuators - but passive ones of these are inexpensive and can be small, 2hp trim, for example and always useful - I use one of these either side of my Clouds for attenuating modulation!

BTW I'm Agawell on Reddit - so we have a conversation going there too!!
-- JimHowell1970

Ha, I've been caught out! Good to know and thanks for all your help so far, I really appreciate it. These threads have been amazing so far!

-- charliechunk

NP

"some of the best base-level info to remember can be found in Jim's sigfile" @Lugia

Utility modules are the dull polish that makes the shiny modules actually shine!!!

sound sources < sound modifiers < modulation sources < utilities