you leave the studio????

-- JimHowell1970

Hi Broken-Form,

How about using an Audio Interface module to "solve" the problem or at least to make your audio output life easier?

I am using a PreSonus StudioLive Series III mixer and I have no issues, great sound.

Let's hope this is not the case but check it: In case you provided a far too "hot" signal to your mixer, worst case your input channels might have been burned up into smoke, try another input channel (not used for Eurorack before yet) and make sure you start with a very low output signal (start with zero) and then increase it slowly to something reasonable. Please do keep in mind that Eurorack signal -10 V to +10 V is too hot for audio/external mixers (max about -2 V to +2 V). One would expect that input channels have some kind of overload protection but don't count too much on it either.

Please let us know once you get something out of your external mixer.

Hence my advice to go for an audio interface module, less worries about DC components in your signal too! :-) Kind regards, Garfield.

For review reports of Eurorack modules, please refer to https://garfieldmodular.net/ for PDF formatted downloads