OK...dig this post over on KVR: https://www.kvraudio.com/news/alan-r-pearlman-foundation-and-the-record-co-announce-arp-2600-synthposium-event-52817

I find this to be utterly ridiculous. The Alan R. Pearlman foundation's also pushing this "ARPs for All" BS...which consists of having ARP instruments available for free use by ONE SINGLE studio rental company in Boston. But why the Foundation is giving Korg all of this credit is beyond me...after all, THEY were the company that succeeded in making the 2600 UNcool and angering the hell out of people with the "2600FS limited edition stunt" followed later by the "2600M crippleware announcement".

As much as I hatehatehateHATE giving him any credit, the one who's actually accomplishing this is...I can't believe I'm actually saying this...Uli Behringer. What sounds like "ARPs for All"? One not-exactly-a-company who got in deep with Korg for window dressing and fabrication purposes while Korg trashed Alan Pearlman's legacy with their hype and nonsense...or another led by a narcissistic jackass with some janky AF business practices BUT who gave us an affordable (AND COMPLETE!!!!) 2600 as well as the 2500 module line?

This is sort of...well, actually, REALLY weird. Korg is the...bad guys? Uli's...uhmm...on the right side of this? Seriously, I'm expecting the Earth to fall into the Sun at any moment because of the factual imbalance of all of this.