My comment was a word of caution about choosing modules based strictly on aesthetics alone and allowing "thumbs down" to affect choice. You asked for an opinion on Dreadbox and I told you mine. I didn't say specifics because you didn't specify which Chromatic module and I don't have experience with their cream colored modules.

Though, I'd be more than happy to discuss the Chromatic modules I DO have. The Hysteria analog VCO with built-in quantizer and morphing waveforms blows my mind because it is $99. Also, at the same price, Utopia module with buffered multiples, 4 attenuverters, CV LFO, offset, "pulserizer/distortion", and intuitive normalization. The Chromatic modules are feature packed and super affordable. That's the point. Not really the color. I mean, 95%* of all modules are grey or black anyway. After a year and a half of owning these, I just don't think about the color. Some of my favorite legendary artists have entire systems of Doepfer or Analogue Systems or Moog Modular. Those aren't exactly visually striking.

Go with whatever module you want. All I'm saying is a $4000 64hp single bandpass filter isn't automatically better just because it has a hand-painted Renaissance-inspired painting on it. And a thumbs-down from some random anonymous forum user shouldn't damn a module to obscurity; especially from a beloved creator.

*made up number