Thanks guys,

You've given me some great tips there, a few things I wouldn't have even thought about!

@Cangore I'll have to look into Kinks ...a little bit of random on noise sounds right up my alley. Mutable Links is something else I'll need to look into....so many options it's easy to get over whelmed!

Blades is pretty much only there as a placeholder. I know I'll want a filter and I was impressed with what I saw from MI

@JimHowell1970 I have Beads on preorder. I'm willing to wait for that one besides...it gives me time to figure out the other stuff. :D

RE: Veils & Maths Likes I said, I'm new. No idea really which versions are the newest. When it comes shopping time I'll p[probably grab which ever ones my local retailers have (unless I find a good deal used)

I was planning on running the output through the Minibrute to start with then expand with mixer and a seq on the next round of impulse shopping.

attenuation/attenuversion a is somerthing I hadn't even considered.

As for planned music? something between old school industrial and early periods of Aphex Twin with a dash of 80's New Wave...I think...we'll see what it morphs into :D