Thread: Sunday Acid

Hi Wishbonebrewery,

Oh no, you didn't? :-) You provide here over 18 minutes of sonic pleasure! Wow, the tension is so strong, finally can start to breath-in again around 3 minutes when your next voice kicks in, so beautifully done!

Seriously pity of those ticks caused by your sound card, that, to be honest, spoils it a bit for me, but otherwise this is just superb!

Then around 5 minutes you build up another tension that I almost can't take it ;-) When you build up yet again, I get goose bumps! Here and there this reminds me a bit of a modern Jean-Michel Jarre of his earlier days :-)

Just emotionally being able to all cope with this where you around 7:30+ and after 8:00 seriously sound like the next J.M. Jarre! Jeepers, this is seriously good! The next time I talk to Mr. Jarre I will recommend him that he should consider you as his successor ;-)

Beside the sound card you might need to have a look at your recording volume as well, is it perhaps a bit too loud? Or has that been caused by the sound card too?

I don't mind to have an album Oxygene - Part IV like this ;-) This is how weekends should be closed down! Thank you very much and kind regards, Garfield.

For review reports of Eurorack modules, please refer to https://garfieldmodular.net/ for PDF formatted downloads