Thanks for your elaborate review.

I was hoping to buy a case put a few modules in and basically plug and play it with some synths and a mixer however this doesn't seem to be the (optimal) case for this rack and i might need to reconsider starting this journey.
I did saw some video's of a guy plugging a synth into the 914 filterbank and only use an attenuator to regulate his output to a guitar pedal. I was planning to start with the case and a 914. Later add the springray. Will this be of better use including a i/o module and or attenuator? I might skip the Lyra since i dont have any modulation sources and Iam good on 'normal' delays with my pedals. Same goes for the Shapeshifter, no sources for the cv inputs. But i did like the idea of having another sound source for chords. Just a simple sustained chord or with the percussion mode. I can always process the plain chord through my mixer, guitar pedals and into my DAW. Thats also how I work, I dont record complete jams but stems for every instrument and effect.

Anyway thanks for the comments, any other tips or info is always welcome. Main question for me is; will this be of any use with an attenuator or i/o module.