Thanks for the replies. Yeah I've been paying attention to the forum. It's where I learned about Links and Kinks. Also, a while back I treated myself to a nice analog keyboard synth. On it I can modulate just about everything but the color of the case. From that I learned to favor devices that change the sound over the sound makers themselves.

The case I currently have os the Doepfer LC6. The next will be an LC9. Would love the monster, but it's a lot of empty space that I will feel compelled to fill, and with probably a lot of fancy modules I don't really need or want. You know, I just wanted to dip my toe into eurorack. I already feel like I've fallen into the pool and am at risk of drowning. So many modules.

I do have some aspirations for what comes after the LC6. I want to get a couple of other oscs/voices. Right now my eye is on the Erica Wavetable VCO and the IME Hertz Donut. As far as wave shapers, I've been considering the Joranalogue. Hadn't considered the Bifold. Also hadn't considered some of the other suggestions like the SISM. I'll take a look those. I was also thinking of eventually getting the Doepfer matrix mixer.

I'd like to add sequencing for the rhythmic stuff and keep the MIDI for playing melodies. I like the Erica Black, but the USTA looks interesting too.

The one thing I'm having a hard time with is what filters to add. I definitely want something beyond the standard LPF. I'll have to take a closer look at the Linnaeus. I really like the entire Rossum module lineup. Well, I have some time yet before I need to decide.

Anyway, thanks again.