I would like the market to go back to how it was until recently, it's erm, slow to say the least, but then there are people who clearly still have plenty of disposable income.

This to me marks a subtle but seasonal change in the ever widening gap between the people who have, and the people don't - it's a global phenomena.

Is redistribution of wealth in this context such a terrible thing?!

It's definitely made me think about how I will list these things, if I do, and some words along the lines of 'priced as rare item' would alleviate all slime perhaps? I am open to suggestions for other wordings that would achieve similar or better!

One thing I have never done, and will never do, is act unethically or deliberately try to deceive someone, it's simply not in my nature.

There's another very old saying: A fool and his money are soon parted, I have been that fool on many an occasion, some would argue every time I dropped relatively large amounts of cash on synths heh :))

Maybe these situations are just an inevitable part of life, there will always be the con artist, there will always be the fool and part of growing up is learning to tell the difference.