no specific recommendations, just thoughts:

I don't want to put you off modular, but you almost definitely will not get a more versatile (or whatever you mean by stronger) synth with the list of modules you describe, to achieve this in modular you will probably spend much much more than buying a waldorf or whatever fixed architecture synth you want to 'better'

buy a bigger case than you think you need - mantis is a good size, or the doepfer LC9 - smaller than this and you are paying way more per hp than makes sense

get more vcas than you think you need - a quad cascading vca such as veils is an excellent starting point

utility modules are your friends - they may look uninteresting, but they are the real deal in making modular more flexible(read stronger, if you will) than any fixed architecture synth

by utility modules I mean any and all modules that do not generate a signal (or primarily effect audio), but instead are used to modify, multiply and merge signals - so not a sound source, not a sound modifier, not a modulation source

imo a modular is balanced when at least 30% of the rackspace is taken up by utility modules (and I would not count final stage audio mixers or input/output modules of any kind in this) and at least another 20% is taken up by modulation sources

"some of the best base-level info to remember can be found in Jim's sigfile" @Lugia

Utility modules are the dull polish that makes the shiny modules actually shine!!!

sound sources < sound modifiers < modulation sources < utilities