Hey Jingo,

Good to hear that you are happy with your Drum Sequencer from Erica Synths and pity Erica Synths still haven't released their Black Sequencer; most likely same or similar issues as Endorphin.es with their Ground Control.

Worst case scenario that I see is that I have to let go the idea of getting one sequencer that has many channels (3 or more) and 8 (or more) triggers. Perhaps I have to split that into two sequencers, one for the full channels and one for the triggers. That makes it most likely more expensive and it might take more HP space but perhaps it's then easier to get to a perfect "sequencer combination" ;-)

Thanks for checking out the manual of the Metron, I went already through it, several times now but I can't find anything related to different running direction modes... pity otherwise beside the Five12 that might have been a nice sequencer too...

While waiting for Ground Control and the Black Sequencer, I can check on that sequencer "split idea".

Thanks for your help and kind regards, Garfield.

For review reports of Eurorack modules, please refer to https://garfieldmodular.net/ for PDF formatted downloads