Hi Sacguy71,

Thanks for the nice wishes... I am not familiar with labour day (the only one I know is the one on the 1st of May), in which country are you celebrating this weekend?

That gap in your rack looks more like 6 HP than 2 HP to me. With 6 HP you could but a blind panel first and take it easy but I guess you wasn't looking for that reply. :-) So consider perhaps 2 Pico modules from Erica Synths? Some of them have some handy functionality in only 3 HP. Don't get too many small 2 or 3 HP modules but a few to fill up your gap might be all right.

Otherwise Doepfer as a few newer modules that are 6 HP wide, choose one of those, if the Pico idea is not your thing. Or the Moddemix of Make Noise is 6 HP if I am not mistaken.

Ha, ha, I told you, you should get that Doepfer 3 x 168 HP case :-) Well, soon you will buy case number 3 then ;-) For that case 3, at least get there a 3 or 4 rows 168 HP case, at least that keeps you a bit longer going than one or two months :-D

Well have fun and enjoy your modular system, oh and please let us know what you did with that empty 6 HP :-) Kind regards, Garfield.

For review reports of Eurorack modules, please refer to https://garfieldmodular.net/ for PDF formatted downloads