this user has left ModularGrid

Thanks, exactly one can never have enough cables! I really love the longer 3' Hosa Eurorack 3.5 inch cables- so colorful and easy to use. I hate the Doepfer 3.5 eurorack cables that came with my system- complete junk. Fortunately I bought a bunch of the Hosa cables and also some Tiptop Audio stackable cables which are great backup to passive mults for routing CV across the system. Really happy about the Intellijel Quad VCA that thing is a fantastic CV mixer, quad VCA and quad attenuator all in one module and so easy to use and an essential utility module. The buffered mult that I picked up from Noise Engineering- Extra Mullet is also a fantastic utility module. I probably will return the Malekko Quad Envelope and Intellijel Mixup modules for a refund- would rather get a function generator module like Maths for envelopes and the additional goodies and possible a quantizer and more voices so that I can work out of box without the Elektron gear. Thinking of the Noise Engineering BASIMILUS ITERITAS ALTER module would complement Maths nicely to fill my case out. That should cover my needs for industrial and techno setup. Paired with the two Elektrons, I have that well sorted.

Then save for an entire year and buy a larger case and new build.