Interesting solution...but I wonder if it wouldn't have been a more direct solution to employ Silent Way/Volta/etc and a cheap, used multichannel audio interface (I use a MOTU 828 mkii for this...sort of obsolete, audio-wise, but great as a DC-coupled CV/gate/trig bidirectional interface) to just send clock pulses to one of the BSPs, then daisy-chain that one's 'clock out' to the second's 'clock in'? It seems more straightforward in practice, actually, plus it allows me to do trickery like using my Seeburg Select-a-rhythm as a master clock, with the intermediary of VERY tight bandpass filtering and a Truetone Time Bandit, sending the resulting pulses from that device to one of the 828's inputs. It's not 100% sample-accurate like the USAMO solution...but I've found over the years that when things become TOO precise, you're probably heading for the aural equivalent of the Uncanny Valley. The human hearing apparatus actually likes a little bit of "slop", as it makes things sound more like what we expect from live musicians.