I think you are probably alright for modulation sources - maths, pams and a triple sloth is not much less than I have in my racks at the moment - envelopes or cycling envelope (lfos) are the cornerstone of modulation - but utilities make them go so much further - in interesting ways - for example combining modulation from triple sloth and maths or pams works very well

Modular for video - love it - at least as much as the audio side

it really is a niche within a niche - I have absolutely no idea how many people there are into modular synthesis worldwide - I suspect somewhere in the 10s of thousands, maybe more, into eurorack alone I guess - but I have a reasonable idea of how many people use LZX based video systems - about 1000, maybe a few hundred more (including Vidiots - based on sales of core modules as of a year or so ago- but there is a lot of overlap - people having multiple core modules) and there are maybe a few 100 people extra who have either a the Dave Jones MVIP(?) or Erogenous Tones Structure or BPMC Fluxus 2(?) - which can all be used standalone or with LZX - there are a few other video synths that are standalone and some vintage ones (but these are very few and far between - often 10 or less were made of each)

I often post on instagram - username is the same as here - if you want to check out what I do: https://www.instagram.com/jimhowell1970

"some of the best base-level info to remember can be found in Jim's sigfile" @Lugia

Utility modules are the dull polish that makes the shiny modules actually shine!!!

sound sources < sound modifiers < modulation sources < utilities