Thanks to all of you with the answers. Maybe i didn't explain quite well my purposes.
I've been making music for about 15 years, i already have Vermona Lancet, Elektron Analog Rytm, Moog Sub37, Roland Ju-06.
So now i need something to make sequences, industrial effects and unique drones.
So i thought that Manis, Loquelic Iteritas could make percussive and dirty percussive synths sequenced on Mimetic Digitalis (i am not sure yet which one is better for making a 5-8 step/percussive melodic sequences - this one or Pico SEQ from Erica - i need the one like M185) .
Black Dual EG/LFO - will modulate the envelope for them and also add an LFO for VCO2 by Erica, which i need to make more usual waves and replace my Vermona.
Teri Ruina and Viola are for adding distortion and interesting filter resonances because i heard they have different character.
Clep Diaz - is for making the LFO wave more rhythmic.
I don't need nothing more for now, so i replaced quad VCO with the Fusion Dual VCO.

I am not interested in sexiness of the modules at all))) - that is why i asked for help, because my investigation of which modules are the best and checking the demos of their sound on youtube, have brought me here.

I absolutely don't copy the persons i mentioned - i just thought it would be more convenient to tell which sound i am working on by telling that names.

The price of the modular is important factor - that's why i plan to build it little by little.
alt text