Build a stand-alone Eurorack synth first. I know it's tempting to build exactly what you want first. But there are a couple of caveats.

You're wanting to use your Eurorack live. This means critically evaluating each and every module and how you will relate to it in a live situation. Modules with a lot of deep menu diving or combination button presses to access that "one mode" are pretty shitty to deal with live... and/or remember all the secret tweaks too. On top of that, you have to learn how to get around fluidly in Eurorack. I noticed your background in studio work. I've spent a few hours under an Otari 2" setting up tape as well. So at least you understand signal flow and gain staging. :)

The other aspect is that this... is... Sparta. I mean Eurorack... this is Eurorack. So the vast majority of your work exists as an instant in time and there's no way to recall it exactly. A lot of the magic in Eurorack happens within about 1-2 millimeters of knob wiggle. So how will you set-up and incorporate this flurry of knobs and cables before and during a show? It's going to be a bit more serious than a collection of guitar pedals and a pedal board. So is Eurorack the best solution for outboard gear for your guitar centered performance?

I'd put in a few more revisions to your rack and then pair down what you want with what you need at a bare minimum to get started. Add the other modules later as you're more comfortable with what you have. Once you've had some experience and feel confident, you'll then have to evaluate what modules will work for you live... but only you can determine that as everyone is different.

Don't be discouraged. I'm not trying to rain on your parade but help you get from A->B minimizing your disappointments and losing money on stuff that doesn't work for you in the long term.