Hello everybody !
I discovered ModularGrid two months ago. I love my Arp Odyssey since 1979, but here, wow, what a wonderful world of sound possibilities !
After two months of discovering and comparing hundreds of modules, and dozens of "final" MG racks, I don't know if this one (Eptatone Maze (Ground Floor)) is realistic according to what I hope for my achievements. ModularGrid Rack . I own a Mother 32, which will remain externally. Also a TR 808 (1981!) And two pedals Strymon, one with Midi and another without. Clouds will arrive by delivery.
The following, as you can see, come in an Intellijel 7u/104 case : I place the I / O modules for the pedals in 1U, but is it still possible to go through the line inputs of the case for other non-Midi instruments? Is there an additional module needed (1U or 3U)? The other questions mainly concern CV modulations and clock modulations. Is it enough? And from your experience, what else is missing (or redundant)? In order to compose ambient music, drones, rhythmic sequences With good generative, moving and evolutionary possibilities… This rack is the main ground floor, and will be followed by a complement for random modules, CV modulations and clocks, and other sound experiments.
Thank you in advance for your ideas and opinions. Here you make a incredible work !

fullmazeSH