Hi fellow wigglers!

I'm a contrabassist from Sweden looking into eurorack and eventually sample my instrument directly into my system.

I'm looking for feedback while planning my first eurorack. I've worked quite a bit on the soundmachines114 and also have a MOOG Minitaur that was my intro into subtractive synthesis. Other than that I've been reading the forums here, muff wiggler, and also manuals from a lot of different manufacturers.

I own everything in the rack shown here except the 1U modules and the Morphagene. I will be getting an Intellijel 7U 104HP case to house everything.

My questions relate to setting up the system for ambient soundscapes. This is the best description for what I would like to be able to do with my system. Use my bass as a sound source and combine it with a good selection of modules that can really go into deep, somewhat melodic spaces with a lot of harmonic content and modulation. I'm definitely looking towards more generative patches that can respond to my bass playing so the modular system and I can have a conversation for a good length of time on stage.

Thank you all for your responses. Any and all advice/criticism would be appreciated :)

If viewing this in the forum please click on the rack to see the updated version. I seem to have posted an older version of the rack itself.