I feel sorry if this is how you feel. I have never ever tried to hide the location of my modules for sale, if only you would have asked.
If someone just asks for PayPal address and transfers money without making any inquiries apart from "rack rash" then I don't see any problems. I have been honest to all my buyers about the location of my modules and their condition. It is listed as EU as I do live in EU, but as someone who lives from music recording and production I do move a lot and have more than one base. Some modules are shipped from London, some from Berlin and some indeed from Doha, Qatar. If people would have been more inclined to leave feedback then I'm sure the rest of you would know the truth.

Cheerio

-- Drazen

So, @Drazen, what you're actually saying is that any potential buyer from EU has to know in advance that you & your modules for sale are jet set travelers, so he better make sure at first that your current location will be really within EU at that given time before proceeding on a purchase in order to avoid any extra customs fees...
Otherwise would be buyer's fault..!

Ok, seriously now, the module i bought from you was cosmetically as described and working flawless indeed. Fine by that.

But, @Drazen, as you're not living in Mars but periodically also in EU&UK besides Qatar as you have stated, you know quite well that customs means extra fees -and i had informed you in the very beginning of our communication for my location. So, in a realm of common sense, as a good honest seller (who has marked EU his region) it was your obligation to informed me on your intention to send it from a country outside of EU.
But i guess the whole problem caused on my lack of Extra Sensory Perception...

By the way -
I don't know about @SpaceCowboy, but i do know that @cereyanlimusiki is not EU based...
That said, any buyers from USA or wherever outside EU, knowing they buying from a foreign country are already aware on the potensial extra fee of their country customs, so they can judge whether a purchase is in their interest or not.
That was not are case...

Anyway, i consider myself lucky that finally (and after extent debate with the officers) the total custom charges had to pay extra was only 87€ . It could be much worse...

CAVEAT EMPTOR