Current modules in my rack:

Intellijel uJack, Dixie ii+, MI Tides, 2hp Mix, Bastl Quattro Figaro, Erica mix/split, Erica VC Clock, Sys. 80 Jove, Sys. 80 850, Beast Dirty Glitch, Synthrotek VCA, Befaco VC ADSR

Next 5 (in order):

Maths, Disting, Ears, Phonogene, Fuzz Factory

Modules I want/have in this system and how I think I'll use them

(I'm gonna keep adding onto this section)

Sequencers – SQ-1, Keystep, Minibrute2S, PO Metal series
-SQ-1 I already own and find really intuitive and easy to use for creating a simple pattern.
-Keystep seems like an extremely useful tool for chord progressions and live performance.
-Metal series POs are the latest and greatest portable 16 step sequencers with the ability to add new sounds via sampling and some software. I own the PO-32 already and love it for adding an evolving drum beat and synth bass to my currently bland SQ-1 sequences.

External interaction/modulation – Ears, Phonogene, Hendrikson, Spring Reverb:
-Ears will probably be used for delayed percussive sounds using the cables I'm performing on the teleplexer with to scrape the surface. It's also good for guitars apparently, and I can use it to bring pocket operators up to modular level and not waste a VCA (ty DivKid)
-Using phonogene I'll probably sample an old vinyl and modulate the sound till I get some weird rhythmic thing going.
-Hendrikson will be my primary guitar interface unless there's something I'm missing that makes ears better for that. It's also a good stompbox FX send, I can't wait to hear eurorack sounds thru some Earthquaker pedals.
-Spring Reverb isn't really external (I mean kinda?) but I can just smack it for that classic springs clashing explosion/gun sound. Put thru fuzz factory it'd probably sound mad. It's 2hp less than the Intellijel one also which is cool.