I just got a Mother 32 yesterday as a way to dip my foot into the Eurorack pool. I also have a Microbrute with CV in/out so I'm sure that can prove useful. So I'm going to pick up the M32 two tier rack system and a 60HP case to go with it along with a power supply.

I'm not looking to get a huge system.. just something small and compact that will compliment the M32. Maybe another oscillator (wavetable) and some effect/modulation modules (delay, verb. phaser, LFO). I know my space is limited but I'm looking for advice on what I might consider to compliment the M32 and have some fun.

My goal is to get a sequence going on the M32 and then run the audio through effects and modulators to get some interesting timbres and patterns... i guess you could say I'm looking for a small sound design configuration. I know this stuff can get expensive but let's assume $$ is no object for my little rack.

I was considering getting multiple ExpertSleepers Dister because they seem so versatile.. maybe even a few Erica Picos or some stuff from 2HP... but I'm open to any suggestions. THANKS!!!!