Odd rack!

Can I ask a some questions (I'm genuinely interested, not trying to be a snark!)? Just because it seems weird as hell!

Why are there two outputs? Even a very large rack needs just one?

Why the Mordax? Visualising waveshapes, imo, is only useful for people who say need to make youtube videos, who design modules, or have a vast rack and might as well. Is it going to be your clock?

Why the DXG? It is stereo but you don't have any stereo sources or modifiers in the rack. It will also need pings, I guess the Quart and the Mordax can ping. I'd worry you'll run out of clocks / divs, given the QQ2 might need four and Mordax might be tied up with clocking other things / making LFOs?

A full size Turing Maching? And vactrol mixer? You might want smaller variants. Also, that Turing Machine will need a clock to run as well. Guess you have the Mordax. Also, the QQ2 will double as a Turing Machine, so you might find the TM redundant.

I get that EQD make lovely pedals, but that is a monster VCO for such a small rack. You might want more filters and utilities.

Also - be aware that Erica Quad VCAs have a bizarre profile - before noon and there is nothing, which might throw you.

One more thing: mono effects, in my opinion, are never worth the time. I guess in the world of guitars, mono is standard, since it'll be going out an amp. But any effect from reverb to phasing, once you have those headphones on, is just incomplete unless it is stereo.

Oh bollocks that is modsplaining snark opinion carpet bombing isn't it! Sorry! Just trying to umm work out what this is!