this user has left ModularGrid
Thread: DivKid ochd

Yes, it has been ringing some alarm bells for sure, and I have gone through the studio and made sure everything is top notch; that’s why I have written this post.
Sorry to hear about the dirt on your module dude but that feels like gaslighting to me.
As I mentioned before, these modules have all been housed in a clean, dedicated, professional studio with conditioned power and high quality cases. There is a bunch of other gear in there that is just as temperamental as any eurorack module and none of that gear has shown any issues. I have owned a dopfer system since 2005 or so, and it is still running just fine. These failures have occurred across 4 separate cases over the last, 3 years. Nothing changed in the studio except the addition of modern eurorack gear. And the modern eurorack hear is all that has failed.
At this point I have had 3 Instruo devices fail, and the one I fixed myself (Scion) had a faulty input jack. Definitely not my doing... Neither was it my fault when Maleknko Heavy Indusrties put the wrong vactrol in their Dual Borg. Also wasn't my fault when Mosaic gave me a quantizer that was DOA then replaced it with one that had major Firmware issues (At this point I have personally initiated 5 firmware updates). Was it just me getting upset over a “first world problem” when SSF gave me an Autodub module that didn't send audio, or whe when Afterlater audio sent a Steps where the EOB trigger doesn't work. When my Muta Jovis broke after only a few months of use, maybe it was simply because I'm to aggressive at muting stuff; is that the idea?
Just because I come here and state the issues I've had in eurorack doesn't give everyone a right to deny my experience and imply I'm responsible for dozens of failures. The only person that has been engaging to chat with on this form has been DIVKID, the one who designed the module in question.

I apologize for posting in your precious forum. I won't do it again.