Two thoughts.

1) You have a lot of nice modules here, and I wouldn't necessarily drop anything that you already have. But I would say that you're missing the architecture necessary to actually use a lot of the modules: utilities. You should be thinking about how to actually get signals to the modules and how you'll morph the signals along the way. For example, you have Batumi for LFOs. Awesome choice, but how are you gonna tame the signal without wasting Maths? Maybe an attenuator (or better yet, attenuverter) or two would help. Or, of course, you could have more VCAs. A sample and hold or track and hold might be worth considering for turning those random voltages into step sequences. A quantizer would be cool, too. What if you want to route a signal to multiple locations? Buffered mults will allow that without any drop in voltage. I particularly like the Doepfer Switched Multiples and Sequential switch for these purposes. There are many utilities that will allow you to mangle, tame, move, or manipulate the signal; don't forget about them! Maybe check out a multi-function tool or VCV rack to get a sense of which utilities you'll need.

2) How are you connecting to the outside world? Are you working with a computer or DAW, or just the standalone modular synth?

Best of luck!