Why? It's usually considered to be a waste of money re-housing semi-modulars in eurorack cases - you are paying twice for both case and power!!! which is something you already paid for when you bought them

That´s true, I never wanted to be into modular, but when the QS arrived I saw that it lacks a power switch and that made me start to think about having both in a case, maybe it´s not the best idea as you say.

maybe a switched power strip is a simpler and cheaper solution for that issue...

you will need a power supply - this one is designed to connect to a busboard so you would need one of those as well - see the description of the module - there are others designed to use flying busboards (ribbon cables with headers on them) but these can potentially introduce noise - but rack warts (power modules) take space in your case which is better used for actual modules - so cases with power inlets mounted elsewhere are preferable

do you need an output module? maybe - what are you considering sending the output to?

I barely understand the module descriptions, that´s another reason why maybe I shouldn´t do it. I thought an output could be nice to have a quick control over their output levels.

In that case you need to do a lot more research before spending money... go to modwiggler.com and read the stickies in the 3u and 1u subforum - watch some videos, read some newbie threads, read up on module descriptions & ask more questions

"some of the best base-level info to remember can be found in Jim's sigfile" @Lugia

Utility modules are the dull polish that makes the shiny modules actually shine!!!

sound sources < sound modifiers < modulation sources < utilities