Hi,

I´m thinking about racking my DFAM and Quadrantid Swarm but I know nothing about Eurorack.

Why? It's usually considered to be a waste of money re-housing semi-modulars in eurorack cases - you are paying twice for both case and power!!! which is something you already paid for when you bought them

• I think I´d need a power module and an output module, will these work?

you will need a power supply - this one is designed to connect to a busboard so you would need one of those as well - see the description of the module - there are others designed to use flying busboards (ribbon cables with headers on them) but these can potentially introduce noise - but rack warts (power modules) take space in your case which is better used for actual modules - so cases with power inlets mounted elsewhere are preferable

do you need an output module? maybe - what are you considering sending the output to?

• Do I have to take anything in mind?

you will want more modules sooner or later - at the very least an appropriate end of chain mixer, some extra modulation, effects and utilities will probably be handy too

• Which other modules would be a good complement for this setup?

see above

• How can I find an angled case for this? I can´t find any...

the tiptop mantis is a very popular case that is angled and is one of the better cases in terms of size/cost/power & manufacturer reputation - and is often recommended to beginners as it's not that big but will allow room for expansion and is quite portable

"some of the best base-level info to remember can be found in Jim's sigfile" @Lugia

Utility modules are the dull polish that makes the shiny modules actually shine!!!

sound sources < sound modifiers < modulation sources < utilities