Thanks Jim for taking the time to reply and for the chill advice.

NP

I think I will just chill for a bit. There's tonnes of depth with the modules I have and I'm always learning something new about them. I have a favourite module every other day and this often has me thinking that it would now be p[laced somewhere else on the rack. So yeah I think I'll leave well alone for a bit.

Im finding the disting to be a bit of a pain and I'm not really using it. If I decide to swap it out I'll have 5 hp spare. What would be the most useful module for the size in your opinion?

use the favourites and reduce the number of algos you try to use - it really helps...

I dislike odd hp modules - 5hp is a pain to fill - maybe something from bastl - the cinnamon is supposed to be a nice filter

I'm optimistically taking your lack of criticism as a good sign btw ;)

Cheers again Jim

hahaha - no I just disguised the criticism - see the "learn the power of utilities" paragraph! & I didn't see that abomination of a b-company module!

"some of the best base-level info to remember can be found in Jim's sigfile" @Lugia

Utility modules are the dull polish that makes the shiny modules actually shine!!!

sound sources < sound modifiers < modulation sources < utilities