Browsing the forums I am impressed with the knowledge that many members here possess and would really love to here any opinions of what I have built so far.

I'm pretty happy with the modules that I have included but I wonder if there is anything that I have missed which limit the potential of my system.

learn the power of utility modules - they massively add versatility for not so much cash - you'll probably want another row at least just for these though...

I'm also looking for advice on how best to organise the modules for efficiency. I have reorganised the case a few times now and it has definitely improved things. I have found myself patching away and getting completely absorbed in what I'm doing and then when I step back and look at my nest of cables it can be difficult to see what the hell is going on.

there's no formula for this and many many thousands of posts discussing the finer points of module arrangement... the only real answer is: what works for you, works for you... with a small case and few modules such as yours it's not that big a deal... perhaps slightly longer cables and some cable ties, or velcro strips would help... maybe thinner cables... maybe just don't worry about it...

"some of the best base-level info to remember can be found in Jim's sigfile" @Lugia

Utility modules are the dull polish that makes the shiny modules actually shine!!!

sound sources < sound modifiers < modulation sources < utilities