Hello Everyone,

I began building this set up at the beginning of the year. I have been playing with synthesizers for a few years now. I started with IOS apps and logic pro and slowly moved into hardware. Now I'm playing with modular I'm completely hooked.

This rack isn't geared towards any particular style. I really just want to explore the possibilities that I hope this set up will allow.
I am definitely inspired by bands like the chemical brothers, nine inch nails, tool, prodigy etc

I have been diligently learning the modules that I have and have found it to be extremely rewarding and fun but I acknowledge that I am new to this and have so much to learn.
Browsing the forums I am impressed with the knowledge that many members here possess and would really love to here any opinions of what I have built so far.

I'm pretty happy with the modules that I have included but I wonder if there is anything that I have missed which limit the potential of my system.

I'm also looking for advice on how best to organise the modules for efficiency. I have reorganised the case a few times now and it has definitely improved things. I have found myself patching away and getting completely absorbed in what I'm doing and then when I step back and look at my nest of cables it can be difficult to see what the hell is going on.

Anyway I'd love to hear opinions/advice from you all. It is very much appreciated.

Thanks