I'm in agreement with Jim on this; if you want this amount of THESE modules, you're probably looking at at least one more row (and preferably two) in order to get the right complement of modules in here, provided the present modules stay the same.

One way to avoid some of this, however, would be to either move the Black Sequencer to an external powered "pod", or to just find a very small sequencer. One suggestion might be this:
ModularGrid Rack
This is built into a 4ms Pod 48X, and has the Black Sequencer paired with one of Erica's Pico Quants and a buffered mult so that you can keep CVs stable even if you're using this on some other synth along with the modular. That gets you 42 hp back in the main cab. But you can chuck out even more...one of the Marbles, the 2hp mixers, many of the Mutable clones (you're apt to discover that those teensy knobs aren't a lot of fun to work with), and some existing modules can be "smushed" into different and more efficient configs. F'rinstance: your pair of MCOs. These retail for $175 apiece, more or less, and they take up 6 hp. All well and good...but you can also drop a single Plaits where those are and get a more powerful device in the same space. You can then drop the Plaits clone and open up 8 hp more. Oh, and it costs $259 as opposed to the $350 for the less-capable MCOs. This sort of thing.

I'm sure there are other "condensing points" in there as well. But one thing I'd jump on immediately with this design is how to do it smaller yet still make it ergonomically sensible.