Poked at it, opted to go ahead and come up with a filled cab that used your initial module selection. The only thing that didn't make the cut was the output module, and you'll see how that got fixed in a bit. Here's the build:
-- Lugia

Wow, this is unreal. Thank you so much for taking the time to build this system out! I have just replicated and saved a copy in my racks for future reference.

So after reading your descriptions, it's quite evident I've got a LOT of homework to do. I'm sure this alone will keep me busy for the next few months, so I appreciate the help. Would you say this system would be good for both the music heard in those videos (e.g. deep house and minimal 4/4), along with ambient soundscapes and soothing generative stuff, etc? I have been looking at modules like Morphagene, Beads, Rings, etc but I'm also wary that a lot of people use them to make very similar sounding music, even though I do enjoy the videos I've watched on them so far.

To answer your last question - I definitely don't have a dumpster load of money, but I do have around AUD$3000-$4000 max to spend on my initial setup (preferably less). With this in mind, what would you recommend be the first, say, 5-7 modules to get me started with? Or whatever fits under US$3000 / EUR2,500? Anything that's flexible enough to experiment and have fun with while learning and figuring out my next steps really. Keeping in mind I will be getting my hands on an 0-Coast soon, along with already owning a Digitakt and Digitone, the latter which I'd even consider selling depending on how this goes! Although I do like the idea of being able to have different options and combos to play with - kind of like a modular home studio :)

Thanks again for the super thought out and insightful replies (everybody included). I'm almost getting to the point where I'd be happy to just go off recommendations to get me started. The knowledge everyone seems to have on these forums is insane, so I'd be comfortable with starting based off these recommendations. Seems like the more I look into individual modules, the more I confuse myself. I'm sure it will all fall into place and start to make sense one day... I hope :D