A few days ago I realized the potential for modular, after being unexcited by current hardware synths. And realized I could make my dream synth, and a soundtrack machine for video games.

Some advice and recommendations would be fantastic!
Here is what I want to accomplish:

-Important stuff to fit into Arturia's 6u case so it will go along with my Minibrute 2 and have the feel of a complete musical instrument. (and so I will be less likely to get g.a.s.)

FEATURES:
-Be similar to my most used vst's, Reaktor Prism and Kontour, but mixed with the Arp Odyssey, Dreadbox Nyx.
(I have seen Rings, Elements, Plaits and those kind of modules, but I would like to have more control over the creation and be more analogue. I am unsure of Rings. . .)
--I like the usage of comb filters and feedback loops in those vst's, I want those features, and have various different routes available for those.
--That Paradox dual VCO is interesting, similar to a feature in Kontour. (I like strange stuff like that)
-I prefer envelopes over LFO's for shaping a sound over time. Want more complex Envelopes, and or can be gate delayed. I think the three LFO's on the minibrute 2 would be enough for me.
-I definitely want a spring reverb. Probably another reverb to finish off the sound. I want those to be able to go into feedback loops.
-FM, ring modulation, waveshaping would be nice.
-Definitely have multiples/multiplier? modules.
_Clouds, Monsoon, is pretty interesting.
-It might be interesting to have the possibility to get a binaural stereo sound with a comb filter for each side.
-Have various ways to alter or shape feedback loops.

Some previous related ideas and thoughts:
-What if reverb was a sound source?
-Reaktor Prism but with analogue VCO's instead of noise.
-A pool of reverbed noise (which can my modified before being released), let out at specific frequencies corresponding to the note pressed, then sculpted with comb filter/s - then a juicy analogue filter on top of that - with a reverb on the end; various feedback loops to add more harmonics.
-How to make extreme feedback more musical?

Here are some similar sounds to what I would like this synth to achieve:
(That smooth bass, feedback sound; starts right at 9:05)

(The more cinematic sounds in this:

(especially the bass sound 22:14

I like sounds whose origin is uncertain. Maybe surreal sounds.
For a sci-fi game, I want some sounds that are like the sound of the universe yelling out because its being eaten by a black hole. And sounds that have the same flavor or characteristics as a bowed gong.

Here is what I came up with:
ModularGrid Rack

and I will probably eventually get a little expander case, for extra less important stuff, utilities, complex LFO, MIDI to CV for multi note playing. . .

What do you think? Better modules out there? Better ways to go about it?

The Modor comb filter is stereo - so if I only plugged one cable out of it, I would only get half the signal?
Can I just take the audio out of a VCA and use a 1/8 to 1/4 jack converter to go to my audio interface?