The amount of informations and knowledge that I can gain here are amazing, thanks guys. Although, I must say, I still have some really basic questions. Like for example - How can I utilize Rings, Plaits in Stereo mode, and both at the same time? Right now, one of them can go through Black Hole DSP and it's in stereo. But when I put them all through Veils, then I lose the stereo. I'm beginning to lose my mind or it has been a very busy day :)

I'm using my modules mostly as an addition to my DAW and game, film related scores. And I can see that I made some big mistakes here. Like.... Why the hell did I buy Erica's Black Mixer. If I got Veils, why do I even need it? Should I just sell it and buy a mixer with which I could patch my reverb as a send and then I could patch my stereo modules too? Also, as Lugia suggested - Expert Sleepers must be a much better solution, than 4ms I/O.

Back to what I have now (also, I think I'm gonna sell Rackbrute and move to Mantis) -
ModularGrid Rack

Please help on what should I put there next. I managed to find Kinks (although not sure what I can with it yet)! I'll buy Links too.
Studying Maths a lot, it's so much fun. But still - I feel so lost. OMG.

Sweelinck - thanks so much. That Stochastic Inspiration Generator sounds great. Adding to my future buy list ;)