I just bought a Disting EX from someone on another modular sales site and my first action was to update the firmware (had 1.7.1 on it and I wanted to update to 1.9). I followed instructions for downloading the latest firmware to the micro sd card and when you power on, you hold the "P" button down. You are provided a list of firmwares on the card to scroll through with the "V" knob and I can see the 1.9 version I downloaded to it. Once highlighted, you're supposed to press the "V" knob to start the install...here is where nothing happens. I've tried a few times now and it doesn't respond to pressing the "V" knob. I've also tried other "V" knob functions like diving into a menu and pressing the "V" knob is supposed to back out of the menu...nothing.

I am meticulously careful with my modular stuff, taking a lot of care when installing, etc...I think this is a valid reason to request a return from the seller and wondering what others thought in this case. I did purchase using PayPal with the 3% fee.

I've bought other stuff from sellers and never had an issue before this...so bummed as I was looking forward to having this in my rack. It works otherwise except for the "V" knob issue...which is a big issue.

JB