Hi Sacguy71,

Yes indeed, I can imagine that you feel that's too troublesome. I just came back tonight from the Superbooth. One had to show at the entrance the QR code for the vaccination and indoors as well as during the concerts/shows one had to wear a masks to cover mouth/nose but other than that it was pretty relaxed regarding Covid.

Superbooth was for me this year the first time, I had already hotel & tickets booked for last year but as we all known for the same reason it had been postponed to this week/weekend and this year instead. I enjoyed it very much, there was a great relaxed atmosphere, tons of time to talk to the manufacturers. Everybody, at least to those I spoke, seem to be in a good mood, friendly and willing to share tons of information, making the Superbooth a great event. At least that is my impression.

Due to Covid situation, less manufacturers were participating, logically of course. Due to that fact, I was missing some of the major North American brands like Make Noise, Intellijel & Co however totally understandable.

Let's see if next year things are getting easier regarding travel and meeting at events, would be nice to meet you at one of the future Superbooths :-) Kind regards, Garfield.

For review reports of Eurorack modules, please refer to https://garfieldmodular.net/ for PDF formatted downloads