Good response!

I was aware of the Chase Bliss flips, it's one thing to have had something for a while, used it, realised it has acquired value and sold it at what the market will provide, it's another to capitalise like that; it's not exactly in the spirit of the scene is it. Joel is a good person who deserves to be treated better, he has been very kind to me personally for absolutely no reason whatsoever other than he could. I hate to think that his good nature has been taken advantage of in that way.

I probably wrote my words stronger than I really mean, but it is frustrating as hell! I have been self employed for a long time now and I know that the last thing you need to be when looking for work is stressed, so it's this constant effort to remain positive. It's okay for a bit, but with one more rejection or failure and it all gets too much, then I feel silly for being emotional about it all, tell myself it's better to express it then hold it in, shake myself out of it, and then am okay again for a bit, make some progress... but sooner or later it all gets a bit much again... on it goes round and round.

I am obviously being very open here, I know I am absolutely not alone in this. So many people have things much worse than I do. I hope anyone who is struggling, reads this and needs someone to talk to will reach out. My DMs are always open.

Thank you for your kind words. Things will get better :)