Hi Farkas, All,

I gave my above idea and approach a few more thoughts and I came up with this below figure. Please keep in mind this is just an example, I am not saying one must do it like this, just a quick example I could up with.

Now imagine that each of the below blocks is either one row in your rack or perhaps even a rack, how big each block (i.e. a category as per below figure), is entirely up to you. If there are too many blocks then pack some together to reduce the number of blocks till you reach the size in HP as well as in finance-size and voila there you/we are :-)

The examples of type of modules below the header of the categories are just examples and those lists are certainly not exhaustive.

As far as I know of all those examples at least one module of more exist of it, with perhaps the exception of leslie and vocoder. I mean as a (n Eurorack) module of a modular synthesizer, at least of these two I wouldn't know any module in Eurorack format, if you do, please let me know.

Any suggestions, feedback, typo updates, etcetera are very welcome, I will then update the picture and publish here again.

-Hmm... this seems not to work, how to add a JPEG here? Please let me know and I add the figure... -

Thank you very much and have a lovely modular day, Garfield.

For review reports of Eurorack modules, please refer to https://garfieldmodular.net/ for PDF formatted downloads