I've recently caught the eurocrack habit and have ordered from Perfect Circuit Audio, Detroit Modular (ordering can be flaky using Paypal, twice I had to call to straighten things out - but they ship timely and answer questions quickly - and track reward points for small additional discounts), Analogue Haven, Vintage King Audio, Control, Sweetwater, and Control Voltage with no issues. Many give 10% discounts on holidays. Sign up for their newsletters to get occasional additional discounts. I have not had to return anything, so I can't speak for return hassles. Most, but not all, give free shipping for orders over 100$. Vintage King and Sweetwater both allow 0% no interest over various times and various manufacturers if you use their Synchrony credit cards (just don't miss a payment, as their normal interest rate is something like 25%). I will say that initially I was storing credit card info on various vendor sites as I splurged on module after module (not a good approach), but I was hit with a rash of fraudulent credit card charges, so use Paypal exclusively to hide your credit card details and never store credit card info on vendor sites (I went a decade with no credit card fraud charges, and then bam had to cancel 4 separate cards in a 4 month span - since switching to Paypal no issues). Good luck.