Thanks for your insights Khimbo!

I was indeed aiming at a live performance case with an emphasis on rythm. I love dnb to death and wanted options to go there if I can so that's the style I was going for. It's the reason why I've put the bitbox in (chopped breaks). I have been drumming for a long time and in any music I listen to I get drawn to the rythm section therefore that idea. I also like the idea of a self sustaining system, "band in a box", to not need anything else besides maybe a MIDI controller to pull off a full set. No idea if I ever get the opportunity to play it live at a venue somewhere but I like to build VCV synths in the same way.

I know the Cs-L from VCV Rack and it's a beast indeed. I was actually considering it when setting up the first take on this, also because I love the aesthetic of Instruo stuff, but got drawn to the grittiness of the LIP. I'm not the kind of person to doubt an expert though, so I swapped the two. I'll take your word for it hehe. I removed the Lorelei as well as the Cs-L can function as two analog voices on its own.

Can you maybe elaborate more on the unpredictability you speak of?