I finally worked out a final solution for my piles of modules that aren't in racks...

I bought a 42ru rack: https://www.titanav.co/products/titan-av-42ru-19-adjustable-open-rack

I really like that this thing is on wheels, as I need to be able to roll it out of my studio when bands are in to record. I am also really happy now that I've worked out (in hidsight, the rather obvious fact) that I can mount modules on both sides of the rack - if I ever run out of space on the front. Obviously, 84ru is likely be more than I ever need, but it is there in case I do. Not that I am short on ru, but I could use it for overflow outboard gear if needed.

It is adjustable, so I can make it 410mm deep, which is plenty of room, but not too big of a footprint in the studio. I can also mount a power distribution board inside, and it is going to be easy to connect to my UPS via iec to iec.

I thought I'd share my experience in case anyone was interested in getting all of their modules in one spot.

Does anyone have any recommendations for powering a behemoth like this? I've been using microZeus for convenience sake, but want to move on. Preferably something that is modular, so that I can expand as my power needs grow.

JimHowell1970 suggest Befaco, which I'll look into. Are they modular in their design, or will I need multiples?

Also, is the TipTop Happy Ending still the cheapest way to get ears and z rails? Would it be cheaper to build my own?

I appreciate any thoughts or comments that you may have!!

Thanks, and happy beep booping!