I'm not a big fan of the modular in a module approach... it's not imo a very modular approach imo - more synthesis with modules than modular synthesis...

I'd much rather have actual modules or a es8 or es9 and use vcv rack... so I'd go for the FX Aid Pro every time over the hector...

I'm not sure you need both the midi -> cv module and Hermod + (hermod has midi->cv capabilities)

neither am I a big fan of the oxi coral and similar modules that are better played with midi and can do lots of voices... although at least you'll be able to play it with the hermod plus... mainly because I'd want separate chords, bassline and lead modules and the support modules that are needed for them - vcas, filters etc... because that's where modular actually gets to be worth it... at a minimum I'd want more filters - at least a dual/stereo one for the oxi... probably another for the sampler... don't see much point in a mono filter in thos set up

could also do with some vcas (a quad cascading one would be a good investment) and some other utilities - possibly a matrix mixer...

"some of the best base-level info to remember can be found in Jim's sigfile" @Lugia

Utility modules are the dull polish that makes the shiny modules actually shine!!!

sound sources < sound modifiers < modulation sources < utilities