I'm starting to break the ice for my minibrute 2s and created a small inexspensive eurorack to expand the subtractive sythesis sound. Feedback is welcome

ModularGrid Rack

Thank you both.

The reason for the choice of modules was that I was looking for modules with "additive elements" to beef up the basic subtractive structure of the minibrute. I will definetly take a look at maths, the veils clone and the quad lfo modules. A few hours before I posted this, I spoke with sweetwater thus choice for a case would be the 7u by intellijel as well as the doepfer vcos, vca, and filters. But more improtatnly I'm looking for something to separate the subtractive synthesizer with additive modules if that's possible.

As for the genre/style, I'm looking into making power electronics/dark ambient with my eurorack build. The sound I'm acheiving with the eurorack build is primarily drone/noise/percussion. Something close to Blood and Sand by The Grey Wolves (this is just one of many influencetial styles of the genre).

I'm also looking for a module that could do sampling, like cut-up, lopping and mangling of sorts any recommendations?